Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Native American I Am Honored T-Shirt from AmazinkShirt.com

Navajo spirit it s always very special to me when people get emotional when we meet their tears are a Native American I Am Honored T-Shirt from AmazinkShirt.com reflection of so many emotions and I try to be as present as I can possibly can I ve been particularly moved by our native americans on this navajo nation land every hand shake every hug every presentation bubbles with emotion they re often brought to tears as am I this powerful land in this picture is owned by this humble matriarch and her family as she presented this gift to me on behalf of her family and ancestors she began to cry real as it gets with every handshake I feel from them such a deep rooted sense of pride pain struggle joy humility and strong perseverance I m grateful to have been so embraced by our najavo nation culture respect. Hey guys we are looking for as many uol fans as we can get for july 9th it’s uol vs fnc and on a saturday and we want to attend the lcs in berlin with a huge fanblock there are several things in planning everything will be checked by the event management and we are sure that this will be a lot of fun for all of us also i’m having a bet with pancake cosplay about who can bring more teamcosplayers so if you have a uol cosplay or a league cosplay that you could unicornify I would be happy to see you as well please contact me if you want to come no matter if cosplayer or fan so I can add you to the event love and magic your uol soraka photo by karina ziminaite. I m boundlessly humbled and honored to grace the cover of time I ve been quite the lucky man over the decades to have such a successful career but it s only due to the deep connection I have with the fans the audience the people to have success at something is one thing but to have global positive influence on people s lives is the greatest and most powerful strength one could ever have thank you time magazine for this exceptional honor and most importantly thank you to my one and only boss the people our connection will always remind me that it s nice to be important but it s more important to be nice cheers dj time100 more in the comments below Native American I Am Honored T-Shirt from AmazinkShirt.com

Native American I Am Honored T-Shirt from AmazinkShirt.com, Hoodie, Sweater, Longsleeve T-Shirt For Men and Women

Native American I Am Honored T-Shirt from AmazinkShirt.com

Premium Trending, Musical Trending shirt this Season : Music Loverian,Definition,Music Loverian,Meaning

And once again it’s fan art friday this week featuring gabrielle dillard’s fascinatingly stylized take on the lady amalthea gabrielle says I have been in love with the last unicorn since I was a Native American I Am Honored T-Shirt from AmazinkShirt.com little girl both the book and the animated movie continue to bring me loads of inspiration whenever I create new art to see more of gabrielle’s work check out these links. Vermont update middlebury tickets are not sold out for now and we’ve added a second st johnsbury screening on 5 14 for burlington fans st johnsbury should be a pretty easy drive if you’d like to volunteer help or sleeping quarters for the team email lastunicorn lisa gmail com and if you’d like to buy tickets visit us at www lastunicorntour com. Yesterday the blm rounded up and removed 57 wild horses from owyhee complex in the winnemucca area of nevada there were no deaths and the horses looked to be in good body condition the blm is moving the trapsite to private land today and has said the public will not be able to attend the operation

Another product: Laboratory Science Periodic Table Unisex Sweatshirt from AmazinkShirt.com

Trending for this post: God Knew My Heart Needed Love So He Sent Me My Shiba Inu T-Shirt from AmazinkShirt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Don't Need To Get Organized All I Need Is A Bigger Sewing Room Tshirts White

I Don't Need To Get Organized All I Need Is A Bigger Sewing Room Tshirts White I’m so disgusted with your customer service I have used n...